Our team at Ashbury Cosmetic Clinic is actively monitoring the current situation of the coronavirus outbreak.
We have increased our cleaning and safety protocols in response and are following all guidelines set out by the government.
It’s important for all of us to work together and self-quarantine if you have been exposed or are at risk to the virus.
Please help prevent further spread.
If one of the following apply to you, then please reschedule your appointment:
- Recent contact with a person who tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
- Have returned in the past 14 days from overseas travel.
- Have any flu-like symptoms, including a cough, shortness of breath, fever or sore throat.
If any of these apply to you, then please isolate yourself at home for 14 days and avoid contact with others.
To prevent the spread of the virus, our team has:
- Increased the usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members;
- Increased all infection control protocols;
- Increased usage of antibacterial wipes and cleaning of all surfaces;
- Hand sanitiser readily available for all staff and patients;
- Reminding staff and patients about new hygiene policies;
- Screening all patients prior to appointment.
Please know that if all non-essential services are ordered to close, then Ashbury Cosmetic Clinic will not be allowed to stay open.
However, our team will be available online or over the phone.
Our Cosmetic services via Skype and Zoom Video Conferencing:
Our team at Ashbury Cosmetic Clinic will continue to provide patients with consultations through the means of online communication, by utilising Skype calls or Zoom conferencing. The online calls will allow you to tell us what cosmetic treatments you want, so we can provide recommendations on treatment options we offer. Our team will use these calls to prepare patients for future cosmetic appointments and treatments.
In the meantime, stay safe and if you would like to contact us click here or please call the appropriate clinic for more information.
Windsor clinic: (07) 3857 6188
Upper Mt Gravatt clinic: (07) 3343 2800
Indooroopilly clinic: (07) 3378 1199
Gold Coast clinic: (07) 5570 6800