A hot new trend is sweeping Hollywood and this time it is tattoo REMOVAL!
At Ashbury Cosmetics our laser tattoo removal treatment is helping many people erase tattoos that they now regret. You need not feel embarrassed about your past mistakes, as even your favourite celebrities have some tattoo-related regrets:
1. Megan Fox: Mum-to-be Megan Fox’s infamous Marilyn Monroe tattoo is slowly fading with tattoo removal, and rumour has it that two other tattoos are about to go.
2. 50 Cent: With a new acting career on the horizon, rapper 50 Cent has decided to remove his tats to cut down on the amount of time he would have to spend applying makeup to cover his many tattoos up.
3. Angelina Jolie: The actress has removed the tattoo on her shoulder dedicated to her ex-lover Billy Bob Thornton, and has replaced this with the coordinates of the birthplaces of her children.
4. Marc Antony: Jennifer Lopez’s ex-husband Marc Antony promptly removed his tattoo dedicated to the Latin singer after their recent divorce.
5. Tommy Lee: Totally tattooed Tommy Lee has removed one of his tattoos- an insensitive swastika tattoo he obtained years ago.
6. Britney Spears: The singer’s interest in Kabbalah was fleeting, as was the Hebrew tattoo on the back of her neck.
7. Charlie Sheen: I’m sure a tattoo of an ex-wife isn’t the only regret Charlie Sheen has, but he removed his tattoo dedicated to Denise Richards none the less.
8. Mark Wahlberg: The actor and father took his sons along to more than 20 of his laser sessions in the hope of deterring them from making the same mistakes that he did.
9. Johnny Depp: After the Pirates of the Carribean actor broke up with Winona Rider, he used laser tattoo removal to change his “Winona Forever” tattoo to “Wino Forever”.
10. Pharrell Williams: Producer Pharrell attempted to cover some badly drawn tattoos with more tattoos of flames… when this failed he resorted to skin grafting and laser tattoo removal to clear the lot.
Think before you ink!
If you too regret your tattoos, at Ashbury Cosmetic Clinics we can provide laser tattoo removal to erase the mistakes of years gone by.
The laser treatments we provide at our Brisbane and Gold Coast cosmetic clinics gradually fade the tattoo by breaking and dispersing the pigment that is fixed within the layer of your skin, so that your body is able to eliminate it as waste via your circulatory and lymphatic system.
To find out more about our laser tattoo removal, or to book an appointment at one of our cosmetic clinics located on the Gold Coast or in Brisbane, please contact us.