- One simple treatment
- Long-term results that last
- Minimally invasive and short recovery time
- Consistently high level of patient satisfaction
“Cellulaze works on the underlying skin structure, proven to improve the appearance of cellulite and has achieved fantastic results for thousands of patients.”
Dr James Chen
Cellulite occurs in 90% of women, regardless of a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Ageing, hormones, genetics, slow metabolism, lack of physical activity and weight fluctuations can all play a part in the appearance of cellulite. These factors can cause skin to thin, connective bands under the skin to stiffen and fat cells to enlarge and unevenly push up into the skin. This causes dimpling and contour irregularity and creates the ‘orange-peel’ appearance. Cellulite is only normal fat beneath the skin and isn’t harmful. Because the fat pushes against connective tissue the skin surface appears bumpy and many women seek treatment for cosmetic reasons.
Other treatments for cellulite, such as massage, external energy devices, creams and lotions only seek to treat superficially and require daily or weekly applications with limited, inconsistent results. Cellulaze is the only treatment that works on the internal skin structure and is backed by years of clinical research.
- Long lasting results in only one simple treatment
- Proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Produces healthier looking skin
Cellulaze is the first effective, long-term solution for cellulite. Worldwide it has a very high success and patient satisfaction rate.
Cellulaze for effective and long-lasting cellulite treatment
Cellulaze is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that uses laser energy to reduce cellulite by restoring the normal structure of the skin and underlying connective tissue. A tiny fibre optic laser allows us to go gently under the skin through pinhole incisions and treat problems of the skin architecture.
Cellulaze disrupts trapped pockets of fat and releases fibrous bands that pull down on the skin, it stimulates collagen growth for thicker, more elastic and healthier looking skin. It is the only treatment that works on the structure of cellulite.
What to expect during your Cellulaze procedure
At Ashbury Cosmetics, we will first take the time to discuss your needs and concerns to determine if Cellulaze is the most appropriate treatment for you. We ensure you are fully informed before proceeding with any treatment.
- Your physician will examine and mark the areas of cellulite to be treated
- A few tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen (no stitches are required)
- Local anaesthesia or numbing solution is applied
- The Cellulaze laser fibre is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
Your physician will use the SideLaze3D™ Cellulaze laser fibre to:
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
The entire procedure should only take about 1 – 2 hours.
Cellulaze is minimally invasive with minor side effects
Cellulaze has been thoroughly investigated to ensure safety and effective results. Clinical studies have shown that a single Cellulaze treatment improves the appearance of cellulite with few side effects. Research has also indicated Cellulaze improves skin quality and results in thicker, more elastic skin. Post-procedure, most people report feeling like they had a tough workout the day before and minor bruising. You will need to wear a compression garment for a few days to reduce swelling but you will be able to return to work the next day.
Revolutionary cellulite treatment Cellulaze is now available at Ashbury Cosmetics in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast.